Welcome to San Diego Elder Law Center
Assisting our elder, disabled, and special needs communities for over 30 years.
We are San Diego's premier Elder Law Firm assisting our elder, disabled and special needs communities, their families and caregivers, with their legal needs. Our practice focuses on Medi-Cal and life care planning, public benefits planning, special needs planning, preservation of family assets, incapacity planning, trusts, powers of attorney, and probate. We pride ourselves in providing exemplary client service.
We at San Diego Elder Law Center help our clients and their families with:
- Identifying appropriate and quality care and resources for your family member, and accessing any available programs or funds to pay for such care;
- Qualifying for Medi-Cal nursing home or VA coverage, while avoiding or minimizing “share of cost” and State recovery actions;
- Pre-crisis and crisis planning to preserve our clients' estates for the benefit of themselves, their spouses, children and heirs;
- Coping with the legal problems posed by dementia, special needs, incapacity, disability, or death;
- Special Needs Trusts and other protective planning for the developmentally disabled;
- Preserving eligibility for public benefits in face of inheritance or other new income or assets.
The information presented on this website is offered for general reference only, and is not to be considered formal legal advice. Learn MORE about Elder Law.